RoadLingua is a dictionary shell, supporting multilingual dictionaries. The main features are: native support for expansion cards (CF, MMC, SD, Memory Stick), extremely fast word browsing, support for images, rich text and hyperlinks, text compression to make a dictionary fit the PDA's memory, resident mode to query a word within any text application, ability to create custom dictionaries. Along with RoadLingua a wide range of free and commercial multilingual, specialty, and explanatory dictionaries is offered. Both large dictionaries and small dictionaries for low memory devices are available. The unregistered version of RoadLingua has no time limitation, use it as long as you want.
- More than 250 multilingual and specialty dictionaries available including FREE dictionaries.
- Pronouncing transcriptions support (requires dictionary with transcriptions included)
- Ability to create custom dictionaries.
- Support for rich text, images and hyperlinks
- Extremely fast dictionary browsing.
- Data compression makes the dictionaries smaller in size.
- Ability to use several dictionaries simultaneously.
- Localized versions available for 10 languages (Palm OS only)
- On the-fly capability. Select a word in any text editor or viewer and read its definition.
- Expansion cards support (Compact Flash, SD/MMC, Memory Stick cards).
- Handspring FlashModule support.
- Different fonts to display translation text.
- Search within the offered definitions.
- Supports all Palm OS devices: Palm, TRG/HandEra, Sony CLIE, Handspring Visor, Acer, Symbol, IBM, etc.
- Supports all Pocket PC devices: Compaq iPaq, Toshiba e series, HP Jornada, etc.