320x320 Games Pack contains games specially designed for 320x320 High Resolution mode of Tungsten TTM and Sony CLIETM handhelds. These
fun-filled games provide a refreshing break from your work, making you more
productive when you return to your computer tasks.
320x320 Games Pack is not just a simple pack with quick-made games. This is a bundle of high-quality games available separately but combined together to provide the games of all kinds for you.
- 9 games in a single pack, when we add a new game, registered users get it for free
- Games are designed to run in 320x320 High Resolution mode of Tungsten TTM or Sony CLIETM handhelds
- Each game can be installed separately, to prevent memory space waste.
- Games contain a wide range of features and options that make gameplay more attractive
- Updates and improvements for existing games are released each month, making the games corresponding to your demands
- Hot Checkers features strong AI and includes four versions of the classic board game: American Checkers, Pool, Russian Shashki, and Giveaway. You can play against the computer or human opponent.
- Hot Lines lets you remove pieces from the board by lining up five similar pieces in a row. As the board fills, the game gets harder and harder.
- Card House includes seven famous solitaires: Klondike, FreeCell, Trefoil, Grandfather's Clock, Four Seasons, Yukon and Fortune's Favor
- Improve your visual memory with Memory Coach game.
- In Hot Pipes, you add pieces of pipe to each other, to prevent water from spilling out.
- Hot Hangman, the all-time educational favorite, challenges you to guess a hidden word before you're 'hanged'. Play against your Palm or with another human opponent!
- Sokoban is a famous puzzle game from Japan where you have to push boxes into their designated places.
- Sea War is the remake of a popular seawar game played on paper by two human players. Play it against your handheld. Your goal is to sink all computer's ships by shooting to its gamefield.
- Hunting is a logical game of Minesweeper style. Find hidden 'treasures' at the minimal number of moves.