PDACookbook Lite - recipe and cookbook software!
If you would like the PC companion, check out the full version.
PDACookbook offers numerous useful features, without confusing the interface with features that are never used.
- 1000s of Recipes - Add hundreds or thousands of recipes if you want - limited only by memory. The database engine limit is 32,000 recipes! Add AND edit recipes on your Palm.
- Servings - Ingredients Scaling - Automatically scale ingredient quantities by simply changing the number of servings. Scale to any serving size, up or down.
- User Definable Categories - Assign up to 6 categories to each recipe, and you can search by categories. We provide a starting
list of categories, but you can add and delete categories on the Palm or PC. The current version allows you to define up
to 50 categories.
- Ingredients - up to 35 ingredients for each recipe.
- Small Size - all of the features below, and approximately 100k on your Palm. Compare to other products that require
runtime files and take up to 500k!
- Search - The versatile searching in PDACookbook allows you to search by title, category, ingredient, or other text in the instructions. Or, you can search for any combination of those parameters!
- Export to Memo - Do you want to share a recipe with a friend, but they don't have PDACookbook? No problem,
just use our export to memo feature to export any recipe to a memo on your Palm device. Then, beam it to anyone!
Boris, Editor for Palmtop-Pro Magazine says...
"...the best tool for professional cooks working with a Palm..."
"...the only one we found in which allows for easy scaling of recipes to a unlimited number of servings..."
New features in 1.1.e:
- New Find function for quick recipe lookup
- Searching no longer case sensitive
- Improved importing
- Auto first letter caps on some fields
New features in 1.1.b:
- Color support for Palm OS color devices
- Searching title as well as other fields
- Hardware button support
- Serving size - ingredient scaling
- Hardware scroll button support for ingredients and instructions
- 20 recipes allowed in the evaluation version
- Other miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes