4T NOX is a full-featured password/account management application that utilizes a 448bit data encryption algorithm (BLOWFISH). You can store information pertaining to bank accounts, credit cards, email, phone cards and much more. Pull-down menus are utilized throughout to make data entry simple. Other features include user-customizable categories, a customizable password generator, a quick lock icon, and login screen password protection. If you're constantly forgetting important passwords, check out this easy-to-use storage system. Now you can keep all this information in the palm of your hand (no pun intended).
- Import from Memopad. Restore data, easy input from PC.
- Export to Memopad. Backup Data, easy restore.
- Dropdown lists, allowing the user to select from numerous combinations of descriptions that best suit the account information
- Cut, Copy, and Paste allows you to share your data between applications and speed up data entry!
- AutoLock on power off
- Protect your information using the 4T NOX's password security feature
- Alphabetically sorted accounts for easy access
- Flag 'private' records for added security with the built-in Palm security
- Navigation similar to Palm Address application
- Ability to categorize your accounts however you see necessary
- "Quick Lock" icon to quickly lock the 4T NOX application
- Hardware button scrolling on main screen
- User editable screen display; choose what you want to see.
- Choose to show number of records in database OR 4T NOX title on main screen.
- Remember last category, program starts in same category that it was exited in.
- Confirm on delete, choose whether to have the confirmation alert popup or not.
- Create new records from a menu choice.
- System Info, displays number of records in database at any time.
- Delete records from menu shortcut.
- Get record details from menu shortcut
- Hardware button scrolls 1 page at a time.
- Sort from a menu choice.
- Sort Ascending or Descending.
- Sort Icon on main screen.
- STRONG DATA ENCRYPTION.
- All fields have extended input (NOTES)
- Find feature, similar to the Address find.