CJKOS(Chinese, Japanese, Korean Operation System) is used to enhance English version of PalmOS to support multi-language system, including Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Support displaying Chinese, Japanese and Korean words.
- Intellectively identify and display simultaneously both simplified(GB-2312) and traditional(BIG-5) Chinese words.
- Intellectively identify and display simultaneously both EUC-JIS and Shift-JIS Japanese words.
- Display Korean KSC-5601.
- Support input Chinese words.
The followings are the input methods available:
- For Traditional Chinese: CangJie, Easy, PinYin, ZhuYin, Cantonese and Cantonese HongKong-words.
- For Simplyfied Chinese: WuBiZiXing, PinYin, Double-PinYin, ZhuYin, Cantonese, Shape-code, and Zheng-code.
- Other Input Methods available on each specific language platform customized by users.
- Phrase Association and Input: Help to input phrases.
- Various Font support:
- Support Standard Font, BoldFont, Large Font and Large Bold Font.
- Support Chinese and Japanese 10X10 small Font.
- Special Font Support:
- 12X12 FangSong and Kai Fonts Simplified Chinese.
- 12X12 BiaoKai Font Traditional Chinese.
- HongKong Chinese, and over 150 HongKong Chinese words can be input at present.
- Stroke Input: Easily input stroke, misshapen word, signature and paint, etc. What you see what you write.
- Database administration: Help to erase any unnecessary database, or monitor databases's status.
- Other advanced features:
- Widen Stardard Font and Widen Bold Font.
- Adjustable spacing between words.
- Enhance word wrap.
- Hide underlines of text.
- Enhance sorting
- Enhanced Fonts Select Dialog.
- Enhanced CJK Date Format.