Home

Action
Log In

Site Contents
Classifieds
Events
Links
Mailing Lists
Message Boards
News
Print Publications
Reviews
Software
Vendors and Products

Administration
Webmaster

Search


Location: HandheldNews.com
Message Boards
Software
avantgo and Mac problem
Search:

Title:

avantgo and Mac problem

Added:

2/9/2001 5:19:22 AM

Message:

I have an iMac and have had problems only when using AVANTGO. I seems that if I turn it off, hotsynch is no problem. however, if I try to synch with avantgo, 20% of the time it works. the other 80% of the time, my synch fails when just starting avantgo. Anybody know how to solve this problem?



All Contents Copyright (c) 2017 Bongiovanni Research & Technology, Inc.